Tuesday, August 6, 2013

An amazeing teratment for Varicocele veins for Free

Hi,
Here Iam going to share you about my suffering with "Varicocele veins" and amazeing free solution to stop suffering.

"Varicocele Veins"
It is a common pain for most of the married men & rarely to unmarried like me, Varicocele Veins will Symptoms Varicocele Veins: Decrease in sperm count , testical swelling, lack of motiulity, Major suffering by Varicocele Vains severe pain in testicals and legs.

Varicocele is nothing but a block in blood circulation into the lower parts of the body which leads to severe pain and most of the people suffer with infertility by Varicocele Veins it starts with mild pain and becomes a monster generally doctors suggest for a minor surgery to cure Varicocele veins most of the times this surgery is success full and failure also, It's a cost consuming surgery but there is a treatment with out surgery which gives 100% results and it is free, Iam not giving a false statement Iam sharing it because I was a victim of Varicocele Veins and under went for surgery also but there was no result.

I suffered Varicocele Veins for 4years and now Iam getting relief out of it by an amazing Homepathy treatment from jimshospital (Dr. Md Irfan) yes Iam very much satisfied with his treatment 98% of pain has came down and still under going the treatment, In the year 2008 I suffered pain in my right leg I consulted a RMP doctor he confirmed it as Varicocele Veins and it needs a surgery I paniced by hearing that because Iam just 24 at that time and I felt shame to share about this desease to my friends and faimly but at last I shared it with my uncel he took me to a specalist in urology the urologist suggested a surgery which incures a huge cost which is not affodable to me but I took some medications I used them but there was no relief.

Later In 2012 pain became severe I consulted a homepathy doctor he suggest a homepathy course for 9months which meets half the cost of surgery but he didn't gaurentee about the cure then I approached the urology specialist whome I met previously he scheduled a immediate surgery, Before surgery my sperm count was 45% offcourse that is a good count but I was suffering with a severe pain, Surgery was done for both testicals I took 2 months rest then I felt some relief but still there was pain I consluted the surgon he told slowly it will come down I waited for 3 months but there was no result and form 4th month onwards after the surgery I felt like my condition has become same as before surgery I was so disappointed, Then one of my friend told me about http://www.jimshospital.org it is a homepathy hospital which is run by Jeeyar trust there are no charges for any treatment every thing is free, I visited the hospital and consulted Dr. Irfan who is a specialist he understood about my body condition at the first meeting only and he gave some homepathy pills for 15 days with some conditions in diet after 15 days I visited again with pain, again he gave some pills for 15 days after that, Pills for 1 month after completing that I felt there is relef in pain again I approached he suggested for one more month then pain was completely came down a mere pain is still there but that is nothing when compared with previous pain Iam very much thank full to Dr. Irfan he is really amazing in understanding patients, I suggest every one who is suffering with Varicocele veins should conslut Dr Irfan.

The treatment takes little time but gives 100% relsults if you have any doubts please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment