Iam poor...
Iam illiterate...
Iam a coward...
Iam weak...
Iam Ugly
Iam Uncultured
I don't know how to handle things...
I don't know how to speak...
No body like's me...But..
My Father Like's me, he is a wealthy scholar with courage strength in his arms, extends towards me to hug, kisses my ugly face and teaches how to plan the things, how to speak softly and how to play with him.
I Love my father....
Iam a coward...
Iam weak...
Iam Ugly
Iam Uncultured
I don't know how to handle things...
I don't know how to speak...
No body like's me...But..
My Father Like's me, he is a wealthy scholar with courage strength in his arms, extends towards me to hug, kisses my ugly face and teaches how to plan the things, how to speak softly and how to play with him.
I Love my father....
No comments:
Post a Comment